This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors are free to do the following:
- By citing the source, they can share, copy and dublicate the data in all formats and extents.
- The journal cannot limit or take away your licensing right so long as you keep to the journal’s rles and principles specified here.
- Citation- suitable information, link to the licenser and any change in the original text must be specified.
- Non-commercial use- the materials in the journal cannot be used in any way for commercial purposes.
- Extension of materials- you cannot disseminate the materials in the journal if they are mixed with other sources, transferred to other sources or rephrased in your own words.
Additional restrictions- you cannot restrict the licensing rights granted by the licenser through any law or using any technologic apparatus.