Authors are kindly asked to read the Writing and Publication Principles and then use the suitable to format their manuscripts.
Authors should delete any kind of information which will reveal their identities when they first submit their manuscripts for peer review. Moreover, they should fill in the author and abstract information form on the journal website.
The manuscripts submitted to the journal are first subject to the initial screening. They are evaluated in terms of the journal publication policy, conformity to author guidelines and formatting issues within two weeks. The manuscripts that fail to follow the guidelines are immediately returned to the author(s).
Please check the following list before submitting your manuscript.
- The articles sent to the journal have not been published in another journal. (Papers presented orally as abstracts in academic events, or those produced from MA or PhD dissertation theses are accepted.)
- The articles were not previously sent to the journal and turned down.
- The articles sent to the journal have not been sent to another journal for publication in the same period.
- The articles sent are prepared through Microsoft Word, or any program compatible with it.
- The articles sent contain all the proper citations from other authors, articles, tables, forms etc. and if necessary, permissions forms are obtained from relevant parties.
- The article snet is prepared according to the journal format and checked in terms of writing rules.
- Authors are responsible for all the ideas, discussions, allegations, views etc. presented in the article.
- If necessary, related URLs are given.
- The tex is prepared according to the writing rules of IBSESS. (Writing Rules)
You are kindly asked to upload the COPYRIGHT FORM before sending your manuscript.
The very first page of the Similarity Report must be uploaded as PDF file (Manuscript title and at least one author's full name must appear on this) using Turnitin or iThenticate, etc. The similarity index must not be over 25%.
If the plagiarism content is observed by editors, peer reviewers or by editorial staff members at any stage of publication process at the time of editing or proofreading will be informed to the author to rewrite the manuscript. In any case, if the submitted original manuscript is 25% plagiarized then the article will be rejected and the same will be notified to the author.
ETHICS COMMITTEE APPROVAL
Ethics committee approval must be obtained for studies conducted on humans and animals. These studies include interviews and surveys. This approval must be specified and documented in the article.
If ethics committee approval is not needed in such studies, please upload the document that states that no need is necessary for ethics committee approval, signed by at least one of the authors.
The articles should include the statement that Research and Publication Ethics are complied with.
In studies requiring ethics committee approval, information about the approval (name of the board, date, and number) should be included in the method section and also on the first/last page of the article. In case reports, information about the volunteer informed / consent form being signed should be included in the article
Manuscripts should be submitted online thorugh dergipark system.